Making popcorn this holiday season? Why not jazz it up with one of these twelve popcorn recipes? With the holidays arriving next week, now is the perfect time to make the Grinch Popcorn, a red and green festive treat. I’m excited to try several of these but having a hard time trying to decide which one to try first!
Pepperoni Pizza Popcorn by Spend with Pennies
Shark Bait Popcorn by Happy Go Lucky
Marshmallow Caramel Popcorn by Centsless Meals
Twix Caramel Popcorn by Hip 2 Save
S’mores Popcorn by Almost Supermom
Crunchy White Chocolate Popcorn by Creations by Kara
Cake Batter Popcorn by Ever After in the Woods
Monster Munch Popcorn by A Daily Dish of Life
White Chocolate Cookie Butter Popcorn by Sugar Spice and Family Life
Brown Bag Microwave Popcorn by Nellie Bellie
White Chocolate Popcorn by Sugar, Spice and Family Life
Grinch Popcorn by Recipes From a Pantry
Looking for fun and creative ways to jazz up your Thanksgiving table this year? Check out these 10 creative Thanksgiving appetizers and treats!
Turkey Cupcakes from Crayons and Cravings
Thanksgiving doesn’t have to be all about apple and pumpkin pie. These turkey cupcakes are not only cute but sure to be a big hit with kids. They’re colorful, tasty, and so much fun for kids to create.
Turkey Sugar Cookies from Conservamom
Turkey Brownies from Swirls of Flavor
Turkey Brownies is an easy recipe for homemade brownies topped with a creamy vanilla buttercream and turkeys made of candy! So much fun for kids to make and eat! Turkey Brownies are guaranteed to become a holiday tradition!
Turkey Veggie Thanksgiving Tray from On My Kids Plate
This turkey veggie tray is an easy and fun platter to bring to any Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving party. The kids will love this fun turkey and you’ll have all your appetizer snacking ready to go as your Thanksgiving day feast cooks. This turkey vegetable platter is perfect for a crowd, especially if you have guests who are vegetarian, vegan or have food allergies. We made this fun turkey platter for a crowd, and the kids and adults both really loved it.
Acorn Donut Holes from Hodgepodge Hippie
Best Deviled Eggs for Thanksgiving from Dancing Through the Rain
These fun turkey eggs are the best deviled eggs for Thanksgiving, and all of your guests will comment on them. They are incredibly cute, but also incredibly easy. The perfect combination!
Thanksgiving Turkey-Shaped Cheese Platter Appetizer Recipe from Melanie Cooks
What could be a better Thanksgiving appetizer than a turkey-shaped cheese platter? See how quickly this turkey will be dismantled and only crumbs left.
Turkey Cheeseball Thanksgiving Appetizer from In the Kids Kitchen
While the real turkey is roasting in the oven, you and your guests can enjoy this fun and festive turkey cheese ball appetizer. If you’re in a hurry, you can put together this turkey cheese ball in about 5 minutes – can’t beat that!
Turkey Leg Treats from Bitz & Giggles
A super fun Thanksgiving twist on rice krispie treats that will delight the kids.
Chocolate and Pumpkin Spice Truffles from The Soccer Mom Blog
Cute fall dessert…check! But wait, there’s more!! Stir one of these pumpkin spice truffles into a cup of milk or coffee for a decadent surprise…
A healthy treat provides kids with energy and helps them receive nutrients on a daily basis. Check out these fun, delicious, healthy treats that your kids will be sure to love!
1. Healthy Chocolate MockShake from Snappy Gourmet
2. Caramel Apple Dip from Know Your Produce
3. Jello Legos from Brooklyn Active Mama
4. Frozen Yogurt Fruit Bark from Courtney’s Sweets
5. Chocolate Hazelnut Bars from Chisel and Fork
6. Chocolate Nutella Cupcakes with Nutella Frosting from Low Carb Yum
7. Homemade Fresh Fruit Popsicles from The Best Ideas for Kids
8. Banana Doughnuts + Whipped Matcha Frosting from A Uniquely Edible Magic
9. Homemade Strawberry Lemonade from Natural Deets
10. Rainbow Yogurt Bites from Exploring Domesticity
11. Homemade Avocado Ice Cream from This Old Gal
12. Homemade Hummus from The Welcoming Table
13. Healthy Date Bars from Flavours Treat
14. Chocolate Chip Frozen Yogurt Bites from Finding Zest
15. Gluten-Free Baked Mini Powdered Doughnuts from Strength & Sunshine
16. Parmesan Crusted Air Fryer Chicken Tenders from Recipes From A Pantry
17. Healthy Chocolate Clusters from Food Meanderings
18. Broccoli Tater Tots from Know Your Produce
19. Healthy Zucchini Chocolate Chop Muffins from On My Kids Plate
20. Oatmeal Almond Butter Chocolate Cups from Cakes to Kale
21. Strawberry Lemonade Ice Pops from Courtney’s Sweets
22. Banana Oat Muffins from Hungry Healthy Happy
23. Mango Pineapple Sorbet from Finding Zest
24. Strawberry Enegry Balls from Bubba Pie
There are several ways to make a taco salad. I decided to share our family’s favorite way to make one. The ingredients are simple.
What you’ll need…
Tostito Cantina Thin & Crispy Chips
Start by cooking your meat on the stovetop until done. While the meat is cooking, chop up your vegetables.
Once these steps are completed, layer your salad by placing the Tostitos chips at the bottom of your bowl. Next, add your hamburger meat. Add the vegetables on top of the meat. Top with shredded cheese. Lastly, add Ranch dressing if you wish (a few family members don’t). That’s it! Simple, easy and inexpensive!
Love this taco salad? Check out this scrumptious broccoli salad or this awesome Big Mac salad.
I’ve had several people ask me where the plates and oven mitt are from. They are part of the lovely Pioneer Woman collection.
The Autumn Equinox arrives on September 23, 2019! What better way to celebrate the first day of fall than to celebrate with a savory fall instant pot recipe? Be sure to stop by these amazing blogs an check out this list of delicious fall recipes. Let me know if you try one and what you thought of it!
1. Instant Pot White Chicken Chili from Freezer Meals 101
2. Easy Instant Pot Potato Soup from Three Little Ferns
3. Instant Pot Vegetable Soup from Easy Family Recipe Ideas
4. Cheesy Chili Noodles: One-Pot Dinner Idea from Kenarry
5. Hearty Minestrone Soup from Jan’s Family Notebook
6. Curried Chicken and Vegetables in the Instant Pot from Cooking with Carlee
7. Instant Pot Pot Roast: Making Beef Roast in an Electric Pressure Cooker from Mom Foodie
8. Instant Pot Cheeseburger Soup from The Farm Girl Gabs
9. Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff from Instant Pot Party
10. Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup from Cooked By Julie
11. Instant Pot Roasted Fingerling Potatoes from Simplistically Living
12. Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup from Dear Creatives
Who doesn’t love a good Chicken Casserole? It’s the ultimate comfort food. There are several versions of this recipe floating around. This one is my favorite for so many reasons. The top two reasons are because it’s simple and it’s delicious.
As a busy homeschooling mom of four, I am always on the lookout for simple and quick recipes that taste great. This is definitely one of those recipes that fit the criteria.
Large pkg deboned chicken breasts (about 4 breasts)
1 pkg Pepperidge Farm cornbread stuffing mix
Stick of butter
Can cream of chicken soup
8 oz. container sour cream
1 soup can water
Tbsp onion flakes
1 can cream of chicken soup
8 oz. container sour cream
1 soup can water
Tbsp onion flakes
Boil the chicken breasts. Melt a stick of butter and pour it into another container.
Place a layer of Pepperidge Farm stuffing mix in the bottom of the casserole dish.
Add a layer of chicken on top of the stuffing mix.
After you’ve added the chicken, add a layer of the soup mix (see above for soup mix ingredients).
Next, add another layer of Pepperidge Farm stuffing mix.
Pour butter on top. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes, until bubbly.
Have you tried this chicken casserole recipe? Let me know what you think!